Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Marine Game Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

Space Marine Game Review Empty
PostSubject: Space Marine Game Review   Space Marine Game Review Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 am

About halfway through this game in single player at moment so thought id post my thoughts for the PC version....

As a lover of WH40k and its Mythos i was waiting for this game as it looked the buiseness..

SO i got it loaded it and have played into it and feel that although a beautifull looking game that portrays the WH40k universe correctly it is somewhat lacking in gameplay.

Purely put its a Gears of War shoot hack and slash in a very linear gamestyle.. So linear and tunneled that because you cant even jump a small concrete brick stops you going off track.

The fighting and shooting is very fluid and almost too easy with some nooby console port auto aim inbuilt in it.

The graphics and effects in it are very nice with lots of blood and gore, heads blow off and legs ripped from bodies.

I would say if yo ulove WH40k then its an enjoyable although short lived addition of fun for brainless gaming.

So finally great graphics let down by the gameplay. If you want it wait till its cheap or coff coff it !
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Tanis
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Tanis

Space Marine Game Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine Game Review   Space Marine Game Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Gave it ago liked the story but easy game play
Back to top Go down

Space Marine Game Review
Page 1 of 1