Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread

Go down 
+16
MrWolf
Oversize
SparXz
Hellious
Lädyliädrin
Cryten
Reaper
Bodycount
Tiraki
Noose
scitz
Cenedra
Kyono
Tumak
Malfius
Fenris
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freon

The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 pm

pfff... god knows i cant remember must be nearly 6 years ago now lol... hows life treating you ?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:10 am

Yeah good mate. Just need to get myself a new graphics card and my life will be complete Very Happy and you ?
Back to top Go down
Freon

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:17 am

Yeah good thx Smile lots happened in 5-6 years so wouldnt want to bore you Razz but doing ok atm thx... ohh just got over having kidney stones that was nice NOT!!! had a 1.8cm stone in my left kidney had a pipe in my willy to lazer it spent a week in hospital pissing blood so that was lovely lol...

p.s Just the 1 graphics card... you not SLi im still running 2 GTX 280's in my pc i fancy a nice new one maybe in the new year.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 am

Ouch well touch wood (touches his head hiary wood is better) not had any problems like that lol sounds pain full. Drink more vodka flush it out Very Happy
no just bought myself a new PC and im looking at the GForce580 cards at the min only for BF3 lmao already got my joystick at the ready Wink
Back to top Go down
Walrusbonzo

Walrusbonzo

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Tribes Ascend
Battlefield 3
Gran Turismo 5

I've got Crysis 2, Farcry 2, F1 2011 to get around to playing too.
Back to top Go down
Malfius

Malfius

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:17 pm

What's your origin name Walrus?
Back to top Go down
Walrusbonzo

Walrusbonzo

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Malfius wrote:
What's your origin name Walrus?

Just Walrusbonzo I believe.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:54 am

Currently playing ark survivial, lots of dino fun, for an alpha its very good, lots of new content being developed, if your looking for something different its worth giving it a try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread   The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "What Games are you playing ?" Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2