Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWP Progression in ICC HC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eliteburn

Eliteburn

CWP Progression in ICC HC Empty
PostSubject: CWP Progression in ICC HC   CWP Progression in ICC HC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Guys, Eliteburn here!

I would like to Congratulate the people who including myself did 11/12 ICC HC in one night and got the Exclusive Mount!

Raid Members:

Fenriswolf
Kyono
Buzznuts
Tumak
Eliteburn
Killa
Malilo
Robotic
Julk....
Lifin (Cant forget Lifin)

My Thoughts on the run:

Lord Marrowgar:
Easy Fight, NO Problems and very fun to do, My old record time for him was 4min+, now is 2mins

Lady Deathwhisper:
Actually the same as above

Loot Gunship Battle:
Just three words: - Piece of Piss!

Deathbringer Saurfang:
Nuked him down, casted 3 Mark of the fallen champion but no problem from or epic heals

Festergut:
Easy Fight, just nnuked him down, no problem done, just a few minor problems but nothing that would stop the fight

Rotface:
Lol tank getting debuffs Kyono XD, but other then that a easy fight

Professior Putricide:
To be honest, the people i went to PP with, i did think that we could just kill him but some people were about shaky about the Unbound Plague, but we manged to go through and Defeat apprently the hardest boss in ICC HC

Blood Concil:
Apart from the bugged Kinectic Bombs, a overall easy fight

Blood Queen:
Well another easy fight and yet again nuked her down with ease

Dreamwalker:
Appart from 2 wipes but of lack of heals, personally i would thank Malilo Kyono and Tumak for respecing there OS to suit what the guild raid needed adn the present time, Example:

Kyono - Was tanking but change to OS healing with only 4 Flash of light per time lol
Malilo - Changing his Pvp OS to Holy to give us a boost on the heals on dreamwalker
Tumak - Turning into his BM OS with his amazing Tanking Turtle which looks epic to take Kyono place as tank

Sindragosa:
Apart from i think it was 1 wipe from her frost bombs, we learned and we succeded in killing her and nothing went wrong apart from that which was good, overall a good performance from everyone and to those people who get the ICC Drake Mount

Lich King:
We will see what happens on 10/1/11

Back to top Go down

CWP Progression in ICC HC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Wolfpack :: Public Forums :: -: The Wolf's Head Inn :- Public Chat-
Jump to: