Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Fun Land

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrtreets
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
mrtreets

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:52 am

Happy Fun Land TtkMSH

1848 explorers leave harbour in search of new lands. Never Return

1855 2nd ship follows original plan and finds wreckage and ships logs which tells of a large pink castle and a mysteriously named Happy Fun Land

1860 5 years after the search mission the 2nd ship again leaves harbour to follow the original sailing plan but as the first never returns

1860 A lone sailor is picked up close to shore and tells tales of a large pink castle and lightning in the sky but its passed of as the ravings of a mad man

1975 Maps and charts are rediscovered when a stately home is cleared out and items are gifted to a local museum

Present Day You are part of a new expedition intrigued by the tales of old. Will you discover the secrets of the Castle, will you solve the mystery of Happy Fun Land

Last edited by mrtreets on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mrtreets
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
mrtreets

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:57 am

Thundi and I have again created a world for you to play on and explore. Its based upon minecraft as we have our own server (literally as its by my feet) provided to the WP by EACooper. As last year when we did Gods & Monsters we have built this from the ground up and hope that you enjoy the story.

If you wish to take part or even want to come and have a look please post below and we will get you sorted, you will need a legitimate copy of Minecraft due to the mod packs we are using (it is cheap if you don't have it). We will provide all the support you will need to get up and running and on the server.

Regards

[WP] Mr Treets & [WP] Thundi
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:20 am

Oooh sounds interesting matey

Do I need registered full minecraft or a coff coff
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Bodycount

Bodycount

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:26 am

it needs to be an official version mate
Back to top Go down
Devall51

Devall51

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:20 am

i wish to join you and help if you need it i have official version Smile

Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:03 am

Then gather your expedition party and search for the clues to the coordinates for Happy Fun Land
Back to top Go down
Devall51

Devall51

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 am

Very Happy nice thundi but i need the link etc for joining it first m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
mightysone

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 am

Whats the thing? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Fun Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Fun Land   Happy Fun Land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Fun Land
Page 1 of 1