Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Realm - Discussion Poll

Go down 
+2
Miilky
Brandrune
6 posters

Would you like to move to Stormscale?
Yes - 100%
Moving Realm - Discussion Poll I_vote_lcap67%Moving Realm - Discussion Poll I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Yes but I can't afford it
Moving Realm - Discussion Poll I_vote_lcap0%Moving Realm - Discussion Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not at all
Moving Realm - Discussion Poll I_vote_lcap33%Moving Realm - Discussion Poll I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Brandrune

Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Empty
PostSubject: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Disclaimer: This is a discussion thread and in no insinuates a move of any form, it's simply to gather information.

Hey all,

As many of you may know, a few members have expressed interest in moving off of Deathwing due to the high amount of inactivity on the realm. In James' words, it's starting to turn into an RPG rather than an MMO. I'd like to see how many members are for and against this move as the last thing the guild wants to do (not saying it will at all) is leave members behind.

I've put a poll up, maybe you could vote?
Back to top Go down
Miilky

Miilky

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 pm

I agree with what Boneshock said in his thread

Quote :
I think the server has had its time. There aren’t a lot of things going on anymore so there’s not much to do when I’m not raiding. Some might argue here about pet battles and other solo experiences, but I want to play Warcraft with other people than me and myself.

A move to stormscale will relight the fire! bounce
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:52 am

Its sad to say but Deathwing is in the low pop region now abd it makes everything a labour.

But there are some things involving a move that may have some effect on individuals choices.

ALTS - Some people have many alts and want their main on same realm.. Is their a way of moving them all ?? without spending a fortune ? I do think a move would help in guild terms but in indivdual ways the cost would be great for Alt players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Brandrune

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 am

There is no easy way of making this move for characters with large amounts of alts unfortunately. It's £15.00 per character per account for a realm change unfortunately. Nothing feels massive about Deathwing anymore, which I'm sure you'll agree is an important characteristic of an MMO.
Back to top Go down
Miilky

Miilky

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:58 am

I am an ALT player myself, unfortunatly cant move all without paying a months worth of wages.

But If you do really want to see this content in raids and an active guild then I still believe if you really wanted to you would move your main which would do the raiding.
There is nothing saying that you cant just log onto your alts on Deathwing and join a party with people on the server we might move to. you wont be able to do current progress raiding but would you do that with your alts usually? I dont think so.. unless subs!

Back to top Go down
Brandrune

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:00 am

One of the main reasons for alts is for producing items/consumables for a cheaper cost than purchasing them. Stormscale costs are low low low!
Back to top Go down
Miilky

Miilky

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 am

Cross Realm parties and raids will mean we wouldn't just be leaving people from Deathwing.

We will be able to do transmog runs, achievment runs, dungeons, mount farming you name it will still be able to do it.. even PvP !

The only thing we wouldnt be able to do cross realm is progression raiding on the current teir.

In 5.2 we will be able to raid Mogushan Vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Springs cross realm. If people still wanted to finish those raids. I certainly do

Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:59 am

kk its all good info and good to note all these things Smile Ill look at the costing of migrating guild details etc
Back to top Go down
Brandrune

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 am

£30.00 for a guild master transfer, including the guild and your account Fen Smile
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:01 am

Please can you say why you vote so we know what people feel.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:45 am

by account is that all characters or just the one ?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:46 am

I am on Holiday in two weeks so shall we set decision date the week after im Back ?
Back to top Go down
Miilky

Miilky

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 am

so in 4 weeks? thats a long time to wait..
Back to top Go down
Problems

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

I think we'd be better off making the descion before you leave to go on holiday. So we have two weeks to decide as a guild.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Np, Its just I wont be here for two weeks after decision in that way to set up and build guild.

I suppose people can migrate their etc and just find their feet on the realm etc ?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:12 pm

btw i think the poll should have an option for will do whatever guild majority decides as thats where I stand Smile

ALso I think we need a guild announced meeting this week to get all others a chance for a say and tell them about poll Smile
Back to top Go down
Problems

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Well the main reason I think we should move within 1-2 weeks is due to the new patch is being released this week apparently. So if we can get sorted and moved over by then we can get started on progression and start recruitment for the new server.
Back to top Go down
Malfius

Malfius

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm

My main importance is playing with friends, if eveyone is heading over to the new Realm then that's fine.
Why has Stormscale been picked?
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:19 pm

I think it would be good to make the decision, so we can get the guild ready and built up for your return. and then maybe get stuck in raiding again a lot sooner.

Last edited by Buzz on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Malfius wrote:
My main importance is playing with friends, if eveyone is heading over to the new Realm then that's fine.
Why has Stormscale been picked?

We picked that server as its one of the higest pop so its not going to get shit any times soon, and its horde heavy.
Back to top Go down
Problems

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Need to atleast set a deadline for when we'll have a final decision.
Back to top Go down
Miilky

Miilky

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Yeah I agree that playing with friends is one of the main importances but in a PvE guild that isnt raiding what exactly are we playing?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:45 am

Meeting monday night guys pass the word !
Back to top Go down
Brandrune

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Unavailable tonight due to prior commitments, but you know I'd like to move for the same reasons everyone else has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Realm - Discussion Poll   Moving Realm - Discussion Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Realm - Discussion Poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Wolfpack :: Public Forums :: -: The Wolf's Head Inn :- Public Chat-
Jump to: