Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing myself: Boneshòck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boneshock

Boneshock

Introducing myself: Boneshòck Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself: Boneshòck   Introducing myself: Boneshòck Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 am

Introducing myself: Boneshòck RInEX
Boneshòck - Necromancer in disguise

Hello members of Clan Wolf Pack,

as you may have noticed already I'm the new Raidleader of group 2 in the guild. I joined the guild together with a triplet of friends and got asked about raidleading.

For the past 3 years I have been raidleading for the guild Cruel Intentions and achieved many things with them. So experienced raidleader [yes/no].
I'm relatively free when it comes to rules for raiding, so don't worry about those. I'll talk with the players that want to join RG2 soon enough so we can fix all the stuff that needs to be done.

I also achieved Realm First Level 90 Warlock on Deathwing. I hope it's the first and the last of the "Realm First..." achievements.....

If you ever need anything in the game that I can help you with, feel free to ask. I can also help you with your class if you have troubles with that, even if I don't play the class myself you're also welcome.

For those that are going to raid with me: Sometimes I record the boss fights and upload them to youtube if we have a kill.
You can see a lot of video's I made here: https://www.youtube.com/boneshockci

Well, that should be enough for now. I'm looking forward to raiding with you!

Introducing myself: Boneshòck RJjHU
Back to top Go down

Introducing myself: Boneshòck
Page 1 of 1