Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys how it going

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rids

Hi guys how it going Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys how it going   Hi guys how it going Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:19 am

Alright lads dunno if u remmber me played cod mw 1 and 2 with you. Was wondering what u guys play these days most of my lot gone to wow or grown up and got a life. Any 1 play bf 3 ?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys how it going   Hi guys how it going Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 am

Yes mate me and a couple of others, also playing WoW, League of legends, Tribes ascend and waiting impatiently for diablo 3.

thats just a few lol

Welcome back !
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Rids

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys how it going   Hi guys how it going Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm

arrrr yes D3 its killing me sooo want it. In the long time between now and the 15th of may add me to friends in BF3 Zrids. I got about 5 friends that will be playing D3 aswell and with Cs coming back some when would be nice to play with a nice group of friends.

I now got Teamspeek working as well Smile so be ace to play with u guys again in BF3 or D3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys how it going   Hi guys how it going Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys how it going
Page 1 of 1