Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a quick Hello.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripstick MkII

Just a quick Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick Hello.   Just a quick Hello. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:24 am

Good Evening,

I work with one of your officers (Mr Treets) , and it was suggested that I make myself known to you guys. I have been highly anticipating Battlefield 3 for some time now and I am greatly excited about it's release.

Having just recently moved from Canada to the UK my current gaming library is somewhat limited - which ideally will be growing once my cash flow gets sorted out. My current gaming collection is limited to US WoW Servers, Gears of War 3 which I've recently obtained in a new Xbox Package, Left for Dead 2, Dawn of War 2 (Including Retribution - which I will be getting the Tau Commander Last Stand Hero DLC), BF: Bad Company 2, Alien Swarm, and a wide variety of other Steam titles.

My Steam Account name is Strahl, feel free to reach out to me at any point for a chat and a handshake.

Back to top Go down
Malfius

Malfius

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick Hello.   Just a quick Hello. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 am

Nice to meet you mate, get your butt over to Deathwing EU server to join up with us.
There will a number of us playing BF3, so you are in the right place

My Steam ID is Malfius
I have added you Smile
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick Hello.   Just a quick Hello. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Welcome aboard

most important thing to know is Clan rule no 1

1. Treets is a noob

regards
H
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick Hello.   Just a quick Hello. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 am

hey welcome mate and dont forget clan rule no.2 - Fen likes pressies ! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick Hello.   Just a quick Hello. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick Hello.
Page 1 of 1