Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Happy chappy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Not Happy chappy  Empty
PostSubject: Not Happy chappy    Not Happy chappy  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:26 am

Well I got to the boat that is ship wrecked, was walking round got some real nice bits a Pristine m16 an army vest, some army trousers and shirt. Went to the back part of the boat found some more great bits. Then glitched off some stairs into the water and it wouldn't let me walk back up the stairs after, just kept like lagging out like I was stuck so thought maybe restart the game would help. Came back on nothing not a bloody thing :(lost my aviators and everything.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

Not Happy chappy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Happy chappy    Not Happy chappy  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 am

hahah you went onto a hardcore server mate they give you a different character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Gambit

Gambit

Not Happy chappy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Happy chappy    Not Happy chappy  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:11 am

That is true mate. But didn't help 5 minutes later once I managed to get off the boat I got shot anyway by a bunch of bum bandits Very Happy

MEDIC!!!!
So right I have a new problem :DI was going up some ladders and for what ever reason it dropped me down them again and I now have broken legs I'm guessing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Happy chappy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Happy chappy    Not Happy chappy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Happy chappy
Page 1 of 1