Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new project see what you guys think

Go down 
+3
mrtreets
Gambit
Demolition
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demolition

Demolition

My new project see what you guys think Empty
PostSubject: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:42 am

my jongo costume is on hold as still waiting for mum to do the sewing bit so started a new project making a mark vi ironman suit from camping mats they was going cheap at work for £1 each less my 20% hehe and have used about 5 so far for build so far has cost me less than a fiver just got legs and boots to do then need to paint it

anyway see what you think

My new project see what you guys think 1497628f

My new project see what you guys think Eaa90bcc

My new project see what you guys think F6a26d42

My new project see what you guys think 92b3f528
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:05 pm

ohhhhh i want one looks amazing
Back to top Go down
mrtreets
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
mrtreets

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:05 am

OMG gimee gimmee
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:43 am

simply stunning!

how did you make it was it from a plan or something you worked out your self from photos?

I'd be interested to see some of the construction process.

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 am

Demo they just keep getting better and better ...i may need your suits and skills when Avengers gets released on dvd and blu next year...imagine iron man being at Blockbuster...nuff said!
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 am

awesome mate Smile details on how ??? and what matts you use ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:33 am

@Buddy sure mate if its ready i will make an aperrance if you like should be fun i might have warmachine built by then as well so we could team up lol imagin both of them in you shop for the realese

@Bodycount here's a thread of my build from start to now you always welcome to come have a leason some time as well thats goes for any of you guys

@Fenris I use camping foam mats i got mine from B&Q as they was end of a line and was going for £1 but you can get from ebay here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAMPER-ROLL-MAT-camping-exercise-gym-bed-3-SEASONS-ARMY-/270744168846?pt=UK_SportingGoods_SleepingMats_Airbeds_CA&hash=item3f099c298e

you will need a program called pepakura the full version ive got it you can download and the crack here

http://www.4shared.com/file/DnD1n872/pepakura_design.html

and if you want Ironman and warmachine file you can get them here

http://www.therpf.com/f24/juices-war-machine-pepakura-foam-template-files-thread-128626/

http://www.therpf.com/f24/robo3687s-iron-man-mark-4-6-pepakura-foam-templates-easy-build-green-version-128147/

ok open the files in the pepakura program they have already been converted for foam building print them out on paper or 300gram card is better , cut them out and trace them on the foam cut out the foam and use hot glue to fold together use the 3d model on pepakura to work out where bit go i can knock a bit up in about 2 hrs so really quick ,

once built seal with 3 coats of pva and prime and paint with auto spary paint

this guy has some good tutorial vids he's also the guy thats coverted all the files

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeroTutorials#p/a/2CCB9FD501F7FC39/0/c51gUa8VW-k

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeroTutorials#p/a/802C8C8F0D84816E/1/yWxdqsIlw50

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeroTutorials#p/a/2CCB9FD501F7FC39/2/VQtFCWrDWfE
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:52 am

Demo that would be awesome and insane if it could happen...free copy of the film for you!
Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:56 am

Buddy wrote:
Demo that would be awesome and insane if it could happen...free copy of the film for you!
make is the blu-ray and Its a deal lol ive only got one shine and boots left to build then just got to paint it so easy will be ready so ironman will be there ill try my best for war machine it is an easier build tho the armour for warmachine is alot more sqaure and basic in shape so should be a faster build
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 am

ofc its the Blu ray i dont deal in poor mans dvd!!!
Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:02 am

lol cool well i need to be able to wear it somewhere i think im gonna miss out on halloween the clocks ticking and im running out of cash for paint Sad
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:42 pm

i might have to have ago at building one of these be great for fancy dress
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:07 am

coll thansk for that Demo, are they sized etc or does the program size them for you ??

I may take yo uup on the offer of a looksee lesson Smile ill bring the tinnies !!
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:23 am

Oh buddy had idea ... lol seein as its avengers launch just get some purlple trousers and green paint Smile for the Hulk lol
Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:18 am

Ive been working on a plan to have working repulsors on my hands ive already made the glove and have led lights for the hands but ive ordered tilt switches so when i lift my hand up the light comes on and when it goes down they go off then i thought hmmmmmm so then i found small programable sound modules the kind found in greeting cards recorded the repulsors sound and also fitting it to the tilt switch i can hide it all under the hand plates if it works it shouls be sweet

just a quick update i did a couple of things tonight i completed the left foot and i also made a belt from wedding and clips to attach the legs to stop them falling down i also fitted the hip pods so when i wear the abs and the hip pods they cover the clips holding up the legs

see what you think i should finish whole suit tomorrow so ill post more pics then

My new project see what you guys think 2c26f3e9

Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 am

Fenris wrote:
coll thansk for that Demo, are they sized etc or does the program size them for you ??

I may take yo uup on the offer of a looksee lesson Smile ill bring the tinnies !!

no worries mate im off work all weekend just give me a shout ill PM you my number
Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:01 am

Finished the build today just need to paint it now

My new project see what you guys think 3f607325

My new project see what you guys think F494e64d

My new project see what you guys think 8ae60182
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 am

looks awesome mate just one thing ?? is the arse right ?? looks like a codpiece at the back ?
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 pm

hes just nervous having his photo taken
Back to top Go down
Bodycount

Bodycount

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:20 pm

I think i might have a crack at making the helmet and see how much swearing that causes, before i make any rash decisions on a full outfit.

beside i dont know it here is enough foam in the world to cover my ample frame!!
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 am

im thinking for myself a set of helmets in my MAN room along a top shelf

Iron man
Vader
Bobafett
Terminator
Sauron

etc etc

soo many to think of lol
Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:12 am

i have a pep file somewhere for the lich king helmet
Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:22 am

My new project see what you guys think Untitled
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 am

how much would it cost me to get you to make apiece...ie a helmet....?
Back to top Go down
Demolition

Demolition

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:52 am

depends mate on what helmet and how much you was willing to pay lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new project see what you guys think   My new project see what you guys think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new project see what you guys think
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next